30" Drop-In Electric Ceramic Glass Cooktop
Cosmo presents this beautiful and modern ceramic glass cooktop. Create meals like a professional chef in your own home with the 4 electric surface burners. Designed to perform as well as it looks, this electric cooktop features dual zone burner elements for added flexibility when cooking with larger or smaller cookware. Enjoy 5 heat levels for variety in your cooking, from a high heat for boiling and frying, to a low simmer for the most delicate sauces. The ceramic glass surface easily wipes clean for a stress-free clean up.
- 4 Electric Surface Burners
- Built with SCHOTT CERAN ® cooktop panels — combines the sleekness of ceramic glass with enormous heat resistance and stability
- Stainless steel knobs provide easy control of burner temperature settings
- Hot Surface Indicator Light will glow to alert any surface area is too hot to touch
- Dual Zone Elements offer flexibility for a variety of cookware sizes
- Compatible with aluminum, cast iron, ceramic, copper, earthenware, porcelain and stainless steel cookware
- Easy clean-up with the cooktop’s smooth glass surface
- An electrical power source means no gas is used, making it friendly to the environment
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Electrical Requirements: 3-Wire or 4-Wire, 240V/60Hz
- ETL Listed: ETL Listed products demonstrate compliance to North American safety standards published by relevant NRTLs (Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratories)
|Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.8″-3.75″ x 30″ x 21.5″||Number of Burners: 4||Number of Dual Zone Burners: 2||Control Type: Knobs|
|Cooktop Type: Electric||Surface Type: Ceramic Glass||Heat Levels: 5||Control Location: Side|
|Installation Type: Drop-In||Electrical Rating: 240V / 60Hz||Requirements: 3-Wire or 4-Wire||Warranty: 3 Year Limited|
4 Surface Burners
Cooktop features 4 surface burners; quickly go from boiling to precise simmering and melting. Dual zone elements offer flexibility for cookware of varying sizes. These burners are equipped with high heat performance.
Ceramic Glass Panels
Built with Schott Ceran ® cooktop panels, combining the aesthetics of glass with enormous heat resistance stability. Rest assured these panels are extremely durable and safe.
Heavy Duty Construction
Heavy duty control knobs offer a professional experience to your home cooking with 5 heat levels. Easily remove the knobs for an easy clean up after meals.
Hover over each icon for more information!
Tap each icon for more information!
Install was easy, drop in then wire. Like the sleek look, old burner style looked dated and performance was bla at best. Nice to have instant heat!
I loved it so beautiful elegant very use ful