36" Drop-In Electric Ceramic Glass Cooktop
Cosmo presents this beautiful and modern ceramic glass cooktop. Create meals like a professional chef in your own home with the 5 electric surface burners. Designed to perform as well as it looks, this electric cooktop features dual zone burner elements for added flexibility when cooking with larger or smaller cookware. Enjoy 5 heat levels for variety in your cooking, from a high heat for boiling and frying, to a low simmer for the most delicate sauces. The ceramic glass surface easily wipes clean for a stress-free clean up.
- 5 Electric Surface Burners
- Built with SCHOTT CERAN ® cooktop panels — combines the sleekness of ceramic glass with enormous heat resistance and stability
- Stainless steel knobs provide easy control of surface burner temperature settings
- Hot Surface Indicator Light will glow to alert any surface area is too hot to touch
- Dual Zone Elements offer flexibility for a variety of cookware sizes
- Compatible with aluminum, cast iron, ceramic, copper, earthenware, porcelain and stainless steel cookware
- Easy clean-up with the cooktop’s smooth glass surface
- An electrical power source means no gas is used, making it friendly to the environment
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Electrical Requirements: 3-Wire or 4-Wire, 240V/60Hz
- ETL Listed: ETL Listed products demonstrate compliance to North American safety standards published by relevant NRTLs (Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratories)
5 Surface Burners
Cooktop features 5 surface burners; quickly go from boiling to precise simmering and melting. Dual zone elements offer flexibility for cookware of varying sizes. These burners are equipped with high heat performance.
Ceramic Glass Panels
Built with Schott Ceran ® cooktop panels, combining the aesthetics of glass with enormous heat resistance stability. Rest assured these panels are extremely durable and safe.
Heavy Duty Construction
Heavy duty control knobs offer a professional experience to your home cooking with 5 heat levels. Easily remove the knobs for an easy clean up after meals.
Best cook top ever!
Replaced GE cook top Only lasted 3 years with moderate use. Repair was quoted at $800.00 main circuit board.told them I would not pay that much to repair a 3 year old unit. So I PAID $100 for evaluation. Searched for new unit and was impressed by Cosmo design. Ordered unit from amazon and was surprised by how fast it came. The packaging from the manufacturer was very impressive and even included a panel of wood to protect cook top. The control knobs are precisiom machined stainless steel- very heavy duty. LOVE cooking on it!!!
Just recently purchased as a replacement for another cooktop and the first impressions are very good. Extremely well laid out and attractive.
Love the look!
Excited to use my new appliances.
They look fabulous in my kitchen.
Quick to heat, Easy to clean
Having the large burner in the center makes it much easier to use multiple burners without crowding heat areas. Unbelievably easy to clean, soap and water then wipe with a dry towel. Looks great with stainless appliances.
Turns on so quickly
Great product and reasonably priced, love the look of the cooktop it makes the kitchen look new and classy.