36" Stainless Steel Island Range Hood with Digital Touch Controls, Glass Canopy
Cosmo presents this beautiful, designer Italian-style 36 in. range hood that is truly in a class of its own. Featuring modern details, like a sleek, reflective stainless steel body, and a curved tempered glass visor, this island range hood brings a touch of sophistication to your kitchen while seamlessly complimenting a variety of decor. This island range hood isn’t just another pretty face, however, with commercial grade construction and a 380 CFM motor that is dedicated to quickly ridding your house of smoke, grease and cooking odors. You’ll love the stainless steel ARC-FLOW permanent baffle filters for easy upkeep- there’s no need to periodically replace your filters, simply drop them in the dishwasher for easy maintenance. Our island range hood also features 4 energy efficient bright white LED lights so you can see clearly while cooking. This 36 in. range hood is backed by a 3 year limited warranty.
- 36 in. Island range hood with ultra-quiet design and glass visor
- Easy to use digital touch controls with timer and clock- turn on the fan, the lights and set the timer with a tap of a finger
- Choose from 3 fan speeds from high, medium and low to suit a variety of cooking styles
- Island range hood features 380 CFM suction, cook with confidence you’ll always have enough kitchen ventilation
- Noise level as low as 45 dB on lowest fan speed with rigid ducting (sold separately) under optimal conditions; range hood comes with flexible ducting for convenient installation
- 4 bright white LED lights mounted below the island range hood help illuminate the cooktop surface
- Cosmo ARC-FLOW permanent filters are constructed of high quality stainless steel to effectively capture grease and cooking odors and keep the air clean; our ARC-FLOW permanent filters are dishwasher-safe and extremely durable; no need to replace these filters, simply drop them in the dishwasher for easy maintenance
- Island range hood exhaust uses 6 in. round duct; backdraft damper is included to prevent air coming back inside
- Island range hood is made of premium 430 grade, 20-Gauge stainless steel
- Range hood can be converted to recirculating/ductless with purchase of a Carbon Filter Kit CFK1-TM available here
- ETL Listed: ETL Listed products demonstrate compliance to North American safety standards published by relevant NRTLs (Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratories)
380 CFM of suction rids the kitchen of harmful pollutants, odors and grease with ease. Cosmo ARC-FLOW Permanent Filters are constructed of high quality stainless steel to effectively capture grease and cooking odors and keep the air clean.
Soft Touch Digital Controls
With the soft touch controls, it’s as easy as the push of a button to control the power, lights and 3 fan speeds of this brushed stainless steel range hood by Cosmo. Choose from high, medium and low suction to suit a variety of foods and cooking.
Energy Efficient Lighting
With the included 2W LED lighting, you can rest assured this is an energy saving solution to lighting up your cooking area with style. Mounted directly below the range hood, cook and see better in the dark.
Beautiful island hood
We installed this ourselves per the instructions. It pulls a lot of air and the 4 lights are bright. It’s beautiful, works very well , and the controls are well located and responsive.
I absolutely love my new Cosmo island range!! It is a beautiful design. The LED lights are perfect. It is a statement piece in my kitchen and I’ve received so many compliments on it.
This product has a good performance. It’s easy to install and works perfectly.
Quiet and effective
This island hood is a big improvement from the downdraft ventilation we’ve been using on our island cooktop. This installation required some reinforcement between the ceiling joists, and the result is very solid with no vibration in the ventilation chimney even at high speeds. We are using the ductless option, and the carbon filters are working perfectly to eliminate odors.
Works as described
Product was straight forward to install. Looks great.
My ceiling was low (7.5 ft) so install was easier.
Hardest part was running the exhaust ducting in the attic with all the insulation. Yuck. 🙂
Wish the LEDs were a little more on the warm side. They are stark white.