30" Stainless Steel Drop-In Gas Cooktop
Cosmo brings you the benefits of styling, manufacturing, performance excellence, and precise control demanded by serious cooks–as cost-effectively as possible. Let this 30 in. gas cooktop help you create meals like a professional chef in your own home. Designed to perform as well as it looks, this gas cooktop features 5 gas burners which allow you to cook from a high heat for boiling, frying or searing to a low simmer for the most delicate sauces. Featuring a 3-prong power plug for convenience.
- Front stainless steel knob controls provide easy access to flame settings
- 16,000 BTU Super Rapid burner for high heat searing
- 8,500 BTU Rapid burner for medium cooking
- Two 6,800 BTU Semi-Rapid burners for general cooking needs
- 5,000 BTU Auxiliary burner for low heat cooking
- Stainless steel cooktop surface makes clean-up easy
- Cast iron grates provide long lasting use and durability
- Electronic ignition for safety and efficiency
- Flame failure technology for added safety
- Natural gas (Propane gas compatible with purchase of additional LP Kit available here)
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- 3-prong power plug
- ETL Listed: ETL Listed products demonstrate compliance to North American safety standards published by relevant NRTLs (Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratories)
5 Sealed Gas Burners
High performing sealed gas burners for all your cooking needs. 5 sealed burners include a 16,000 BTU Super Rapid burner for high heat searing, an 8,500 BTU Rapid burner for medium cooking, two 6,800 BTU Semi-Rapid burner for everyday cooking tasks, and a 5,000 BTU Auxiliary burner for low heat cooking.
Flame Failure Technology
Our cooktop is built with safety in mind. Flame Failure Technology and Electronic Ignition for maximum protection and efficiency. Convenient front controls provide easy access to flame settings.
Heavy Duty Construction
Durable metal constructed knobs offer a professional experience to your home cooking. Heavy duty cast iron grates provide long lasting use and durability. Stainless steel cooktop surface and sealed burners make clean up easy.
5 Burners, easy to install, sturdy knobs
Its too early to say how it is, but so far looks good. some burners (2 identical) seems to take a long time to ignite, so i will wait to check if this goes away with practice or something needs to be done about it.
I like the design and ease of installation, and looking forward to better cooking experience
5 burners and better BTU
I had 4 burner stove and lower BTU and I bought this one for thanksgiving and this cooktop is definitely an upgrade and I am glad I bought it. The one burner with 16,000 BTUs is definitely amazing and having 5 burners instead of 4 is convenient. The stainless steel body is easy to clean and the controls are easy and look is beautiful. I definitely recommend this product.
Cooking just got easier, with 5 burners, I no longer have to wait or put something aside. I can now do all my cooking at once. Thanks Cosmo, great product.