36" Professional Style Gas Range
To cook like a professional chef you need the tools of the trade to make it happen. Cosmo’s COS-965AGC Freestanding Single Oven Gas Range in stainless steel features 5 high performance burners to allow you to create culinary masterpieces from start to finish. Designed with a large 3.8 cu. ft. oven to bake, broil, and roast meat to a flavorful crispness on the outside while maintaining tender juiciness inside. Rapid Convection from Cosmo delivers superior results that can be tasted with more flavorful cooking. Our single oven gas range cooktop features one 17,400 BTU Triple Ring Burner, one 8,200 BTU Rapid Burner, two 6,900 BTU Semi-Rapid Burners and one 5,000 BTU Auxiliary Burner. A built-in display and electronic controls let you set the clock and timer for precision cooking. For added versatility, an optional Liquid Propane Conversion Kit is sold separately to convert our freestanding gas range to run on propane.
- 3.8 cu. ft. oven featuring rapid convection from Cosmo
- Modern and professional style single oven gas range features premium brushed stainless steel
- Stylish metal control knobs are easy to operate. To protect from accidental ignition- users must first push the control knob in then turn and hold to ignite the range
- 5 high performance sealed gas burners
- Heavy-duty cast iron grates for heat retention and distribution
- Single oven gas range
- Built-in display with clock and timer
- Broiling uses top oven burner for crispy but tender and juicy meat
- Baking and roasting uses bottom burner for the sweetest cakes and flavorful roasts
- Oven cavity cooling ventilation system for safe heat dissipation, our single oven gas range is designed with safety and security in mind
- Removable backsplash included; complementary wok ring bundled
- Liquid Propane convertible; purchase orifice kit here
- Electrical requirements: 120V/15A, 3-Prong Plug
- CSA Certified: CSA mark demonstrates that a product has been rigorously tested to applicable North American and global standards
|Dimensions (HxWxD): 35″-37″ x 35.5″ x 23.625″||Number of Cooktop Burners: 5||Oven Cleaning Options: Standard Clean||Cooktop Control Type: Knobs|
|Fuel type: Gas||Number of Oven Racks: 2||Cooking Process: Fan-Assisted Convection||Oven Control Type: Knobs|
|Installation: Freestanding; Slide-In||Number of Oven Rack Positions: 5||Drawer Type: Lower Storage Drawer||Control Location: Front Control|
5 High Performing Burners
5 high performing sealed gas burners for all your cooking needs: a 17,400 BTU Triple Ring Burner, 8,200 BTU Rapid Burner, two 6,900 BTU Semi-Rapid Burners, and a 5,000 BTU Auxiliary Burner. Cook with more control from high heat for boiling, frying or searing to a low simmer for the most delicate sauces.
Rapid Oven Convection
Rapid Convection for fast cooking and even heating using fan-assisted air circulation for perfect and evenly cooked meals. Five special oven functions ensures you have the juiciest roasts to the sweetest desserts: Bake, Roast, Broil, Fan Convection and Light.
Heavy Duty Construction
Our gas range is constructed of corrosion-resistant 430-grade stainless steel, with a fingerprint and smudge resistant finish that easily wipes clean. Heavy-duty metal knobs in a nickel finish and a matching stainless steel door handle complete the professional look.
Hover over each icon for more information!
Tap each icon for more information!
Appearance and function
After replacing control module, stove functions great. Burners light and adjust easily. Oven reaches desired temperature quickly and best of all it’s easy to clean.
Lager family at holiday easy to cook with keep temperature is right on the spot easy to cook with keep temperature is right on spot Love iteasy to cook with. Keep temperatures right on spot. Love it.
Heavy Duty Construction
love my stove
30 “ gas range
Love this stove, so far no problems. Bought it in April. Did take awhile to get it delivered. Oven heats up quick and with the convection fan food cooks quickly. I bought it because of the way it looked and didn’t have all that electrical panels like most of the new stoves have. Who needs Wi-Fi on there oven.
The buttons are very easy to use. I love the convection oven. The design looks amazing.