48" Dual Fuel Range with Griddle and Double Oven
Discover a new world of cooking with Cosmo’s luxurious and powerful DFR486G. This 48 in. dual fuel range with double electric ovens was designed with performance in mind. The cooktop boasts 6 Italian-made sealed gas burners and a griddle, giving you incredible versatility when cooking: two 18,000 BTU dual ring burners, one 13,000 BTU rapid burner, two 8,500 BTU semi-rapid burners, one 4,200 BTU auxiliary burner, and a 13,000 BTU burner underneath the griddle. The large 3.97 cu. ft. convection oven precisely controls heat and airflow for perfectly cooked meals, and the second 1.87 cu. ft. oven is incredibly useful for cooking multiple courses at the same time. Five oven functions mean you’ll always have the right setting for any dish. Both ovens feature easy-glide rolling rack technology to help you get dishes in and out with ease.
- Large double oven: a primary 3.97 cu. ft. capacity electric oven and a second 1.87 cu. ft. capacity oven
- 6 sealed burners: 18,000 BTU x 2, 13,000 BTU, 2 x 8,500 BTU and 4,200 BTU and 13,000 BTU Griddle
- Convection oven features dual convection fans for faster, even cooking
- Dual ovens are equipped with halogen lighting for easy monitoring
- Primary Oven has 5 functions: Convection Broil, Turbo Bake, Convection Bake, Bake, Broil
- Removable backsplash allows this range stove to be used as both for freestanding or slide-in installation
- Oven cavity cooling ventilation system for safe heat dissipation; our dual fuel range is designed with safety in mind and features overheating protection and a cool-to-touch oven handle to prevent burns
- Freestanding gas range with double oven comes standard for natural gas. Optional Liquid Propane Conversion Kit (available here)
- High-quality stainless steel knobs perfectly match your double oven dual fuel range for durability and trouble-free operation
- Double Electric Ovens feature Easy-Glide Rolling Rack technology to add space and versatility
- Electrical requirements: 208V/240V, 2A/33A, 4 Prong Plug
- ETL Listed: ETL Listed products demonstrate compliance to North American safety standards published by relevant NRTLs (Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratories)
|Dimensions (HxWxD): 36″-38.5 x 48″ x 27.5″||Number of Cooktop Burners: 6 + Griddle||Oven Cleaning Options: Manual Cleaning||Cooktop Control Type: Knobs|
|Fuel type: Dual Fuel||Number of Oven Racks: 2 Per Oven||Cooking Process: True European Convection||Oven Control Type: Knobs|
|Installation: Freestanding; Slide-In||Number of Oven Rack Positions: 5||Drawer Type: No Drawer||Control Location: Front Control|
6 Italian-Made Burners
High performing sealed gas burners for all your cooking needs. 6 sealed Italian made burners and griddle: Two (2) 18,000 BTU dual ring burner, 13,000 BTU rapid burner, two (2) 8,500 BTU burners, 4,200 BTU burner, and 13,000 BTU griddle. Electronic ignition for added protection and efficiency.
True European Convection
The large oven utilizes Turbo True European Convection to ensure you have perfect, evenly cooked meals. 3.9 cu. ft. capacity main oven has 5 functions, including Bake, Turbo, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Broil.
Heavy Duty Construction
Both ovens feature easy-glide rolling rack technology to help you get dishes in and out with ease, add space and relocate quickly; 4 included racks with 5 different positions in both ovens. Durable metal knobs bring a professional look and feel to your home kitchen.
Hover over each icon for more information!
Tap each icon for more information!
Perfect for our Home
This unit works well. The turbo feature really works and browns pastries and pizza perfectly. We love it.