30" Professional Style Gas Range
Cosmo’s COS-EPGR304 30 in. Gas Range brings professional styling and quality into your home kitchen. The large 4.5 cu. ft. oven capacity lets you bake for a crowd and the gas cooktop with 5 sealed burners can handle all your pots and pans with ease. The cooktop is equipped with a variety of different burners to suit needs from the largest pots and pans down to the most delicate sauces: 18,000 BTU, 9,000 BTU, 8,000 BTU, 6,000 BTU and 4,000 BTU. In the convection oven, powerful fans circulate air for fast, perfectly cooked meals every time. Our special oven functions give you the precision to create everything from juicy roasts to delicate desserts. Designed for durability, this 30 in. gas range is constructed with industrial, corrosion-resistant stainless steel. A removable backsplash means this range is suitable for either freestanding or slide-in installation.
Looking for something that fits a larger space? Try the COS-EPGR366.
- Professionally styled gas range constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Sleek mirror-finished knobs and a matching stainless steel oven door handle
- Bright LED indicator lights above oven knobs add a professional touch
- Black porcelain gas cooktop comes equipped with 5 sealed burners that give you the precision and control to cook from a low simmer for sauces, to high heat for boiling and frying
- 18,000 BTU power burner, 9,000 BTU rapid burner, 8,000 BTU semi-rapid burner, 6,000 BTU semi-rapid burner, 4,000 BTU auxiliary burner
- Spacious 4.5 cu. ft. oven features a convection fan designed to distribute heat evenly around the food and eliminate cold spots in the oven cavity, food cooks more evenly in less time and at a lower temperature than a standard oven
- Oven cavity cooling ventilation system for safe heat dissipation, overheating protection, triple-thick oven glass and a cool-to-touch oven handle to prevent burns
- A large oven window and 2 interior oven lights let you monitor food without disturbing the cooking process
- Removable backsplash and convenient front controls allow this range to be used in either freestanding or slide-in installations
- COS-EPGR304 comes configured for natural gas. To convert to liquid propane (LP), purchase the kit here
- Electrical requirements: 120V/6A, 3-Prong Plug
- CSA Certified: CSA mark demonstrates that a product has been rigorously tested to applicable North American and global standards
5 Sealed Burners
Black porcelain gas cooktop comes equipped with 5 sealed burners for all your cooking needs: a 18,000 BTU Power Burner, 9,000 BTU Rapid Burner, 8,000 BTU Rapid Burner, a 6,000 BTU Semi-Rapid Burner and 4,000 BTU Auxiliary Burner. Cook from a high heat for boiling, frying or searing to a low simmer for the most delicate sauces.
4.5 cu. ft. Convection Oven
This large 4.5 cu. ft. capacity convection oven features fast cooking and even heating using a powerful fan to circulate air for perfect and evenly cooked meals.
Heavy Duty Construction
Professionally styled gas range constructed of corrosion resistant stainless steel, with bright mirror finished knobs, and a matching stainless steel oven door handle. Bright LED indicator lights above oven knobs add a professional touch. Large oven window and 2 oven lights combine for easy monitoring of food and better overall visibility
Ordered two so I can do side by side install. Professional level ranges function awesome in my kitchen
No Busy LEDs & Buttons
So far, I really love my stove. I purchased it because I wanted a mechanical-only range – no busy LEDs and buttons. In fact, I’m so pleased that it doesn’t have a timer/clock and all those other features that depend on computer parts.
Great looking and straight forward range
We purchased the Cosmo as we like the industrial looks and reputation for quality. Also important to us was the lack of circuit boards, electronics, and touch panels.
We just replaced an old Viking with this stove. So far it’s been working great. Seems very well made and was less than half of the price to replace the Viking. Very simple which means less stuff to break. Highly recommend 👍
Love the look of the stove. Commercial style yet perfect for home cooking. Can’t wait to bake all my homemade biscuits in the baby!