30" Professional Style Gas Range
Cosmo’s COS-EPGR304 30 in. Gas Range brings professional styling and quality into your home kitchen. The large 4.5 cu. ft. oven capacity lets you bake for a crowd and the gas cooktop with 5 sealed burners can handle all your pots and pans with ease. The cooktop is equipped with a variety of different burners to suit needs from the largest pots and pans down to the most delicate sauces: 18,000 BTU, 9,000 BTU, 8,000 BTU, 6,000 BTU and 4,000 BTU. In the convection oven, powerful fans circulate air for fast, perfectly cooked meals every time. Our special oven functions give you the precision to create everything from juicy roasts to delicate desserts. Designed for durability, this 30 in. gas range is constructed with industrial, corrosion-resistant stainless steel. A removable backsplash means this range is suitable for either freestanding or slide-in installation.
Looking for something that fits a larger space? Try the COS-EPGR366.
- Professionally styled gas range constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Sleek mirror-finished knobs and a matching stainless steel oven door handle
- Bright LED indicator lights above oven knobs add a professional touch
- Black porcelain gas cooktop comes equipped with 5 sealed burners that give you the precision and control to cook from a low simmer for sauces, to high heat for boiling and frying
- 18,000 BTU power burner, 9,000 BTU rapid burner, 8,000 BTU semi-rapid burner, 6,000 BTU semi-rapid burner, 4,000 BTU auxiliary burner
- Spacious 4.5 cu. ft. oven features a convection fan designed to distribute heat evenly around the food and eliminate cold spots in the oven cavity, food cooks more evenly in less time and at a lower temperature than a standard oven
- Oven cavity cooling ventilation system for safe heat dissipation, overheating protection, triple-thick oven glass and a cool-to-touch oven handle to prevent burns
- A large oven window and 2 interior oven lights let you monitor food without disturbing the cooking process
- Removable backsplash and convenient front controls allow this range to be used in either freestanding or slide-in installations
- COS-EPGR304 comes configured for natural gas. To convert to liquid propane (LP), purchase the kit here
- Electrical requirements: 120V/6A, 3-Prong Plug
|Dimensions (HxWxD): 35.6″-36.6″ x 30″ x 28.31″||Number of Cooktop Burners: 5||Oven Cleaning Options: Standard Clean||Cooktop Control Type: Knobs|
|Fuel type: Gas||Number of Oven Racks: 2||Cooking Process: Fan-Assisted Convection||Oven Control Type: Knobs|
|Installation: Freestanding; Slide-In||Number of Oven Rack Positions: 5||Drawer Type: Lower Storage Drawer||Control Location: Front Control|
5 Sealed Burners
Black porcelain gas cooktop comes equipped with 5 sealed burners for all your cooking needs: a 18,000 BTU Power Burner, 9,000 BTU Rapid Burner, 8,000 BTU Rapid Burner, a 6,000 BTU Semi-Rapid Burner and 4,000 BTU Auxiliary Burner. Cook from a high heat for boiling, frying or searing to a low simmer for the most delicate sauces.
4.5 cu. ft. Convection Oven
This large 4.5 cu. ft. capacity convection oven features fast cooking and even heating using a powerful fan to circulate air for perfect and evenly cooked meals.
Heavy Duty Construction
Professionally styled gas range constructed of corrosion resistant stainless steel, with bright mirror finished knobs, and a matching stainless steel oven door handle. Bright LED indicator lights above oven knobs add a professional touch. Large oven window and 2 oven lights combine for easy monitoring of food and better overall visibility
Hover over each icon for more information!
Tap each icon for more information!
Nice looking stove!!!
Less can go wrong with an analog range/oven
We just bought our 30 inch slide-in Cosmo. A lesser known brand, but we are very happy with it so far.
Do not believe those idiotic reviews about it not having a pre-heat function. It DOES. And as for the heat, performance, etc. this range is exceptionally good.
In the chillier mornings, we can hear our relatively spacious kitchen, dining room and living room with the oblong burner in just a couple of minutes.
Thrilled with it and looking forward to getting to know our Cosmo better over the next months.
Will write another review in about a year.
We recently remodeled our kitchen and this gives the entire space a clean expensive look. The heat within the oven is really well and the temp doesn’t run cold like some other ovens. Overall happy with the purchase.
Oven heats fast
This is a very attractive looking appliance that makes the whole kitchen look expensive. We got the matching range hood along with it at Home Depot and the two together have really upgraded the look and made the kitchen space modern. My favorite extra feature is the button to turn on a light for each nob. Only thing I wish it had was a timer!
Cosmo 5 gas burner stove
This Cosmo stove has a nice commercial look. Its sturdy and the blue panel lighting adds a nice touch. It was a great addition to our newly remodeled kitchen. Gives the kitchen a sophisticated look.