48" Professional Style Double Oven Gas Range
Discover a new world of cooking with Cosmo’s luxurious and powerful EPGR486G. This 48 in. gas range with double ovens was designed with performance in mind. The cooktop boasts 6 sealed gas burners, giving you incredible versatility when cooking: one 18,000 BTU burner, 5x 12,000 BTU burners, as well as an 15,000 BTU griddle. The large, 4.6 cu. ft. convection oven features a fan designed to distribute heat and airflow for perfectly cooked meals, and the second, 2.2 cu. ft. oven is incredibly useful for cooking multiple courses at the same time. Four oven functions mean you’ll always have the right setting for any dish. Discover new heights to your culinary capability with Cosmo kitchen appliances.
- Large double oven: a primary 4.6 cu. ft. capacity convection oven and a second 2.2 cu. ft. capacity oven
- 6 sealed burners: 18,000 BTU, 12,000 BTU x 5. Additional griddle: 15,000 BTU
- Primary oven equipped with convection fan for faster, more efficient cooking
- Dual ovens are equipped with halogen lighting for easy monitoring
- Primary oven has 4 functions: convection broil, convection bake, broil
- Removable backsplash allows this stove to be used as both for freestanding or slide-in installation
- Oven cavity cooling ventilation system for safe heat dissipation; our gas range is designed with safety in mind and features overheating protection and a cool-to-touch oven handle to prevent burns
- Uses high-quality stainless steel knobs that perfectly match your double oven gas range for durability and trouble-free operation
- Freestanding gas range with double oven comes standard for natural gas; optional liquid propane conversion kit (sold separately)
- Electrical requirements: 120V/9A, 3-Prong Plug
- CSA Certified: CSA mark demonstrates that a product has been rigorously tested to applicable North American and global standards
|Dimensions (HxWxD): 35.6″-36.6″ x 47.9″ x 28.07″||Number of Cooktop Burners: 6||Oven Cleaning Options: Standard Clean||Cooktop Control Type: Knobs|
|Fuel type: Gas||Number of Oven Racks: 4||Cooking Process: Fan-Assisted Convection||Oven Control Type: Knobs|
|Installation: Freestanding; Slide-In||Number of Oven Rack Positions: 6||Drawer Type: Lower Storage Drawer||Control Location: Front Control|
6 Sealed Burners
6 high performing sealed gas burners for all your cooking needs: a 18,000 BTU Power Burner, five (x5) 12,000 BTU Rapid Burners, plus a 15,000 BTU Griddle Burner, giving you both precision and power for a wide variety of needs.
4.6 cu. ft. Convection Oven
A primary 4.6 cu. ft. capacity oven with Convection. Second 2.2 cu. ft. capacity oven with Standard Bake. Dual ovens are equipped with halogen lighting for easy monitoring.
Heavy Duty Construction
Uses high-quality stainless steel knobs that perfectly match your double oven gas range for durability and trouble-free operation. Oven cavity cooling ventilation system for safe heat dissipation. Our gas range is designed with safety in mind and features overheating protection and a cool-to-touch oven handle to prevent burns
Hover over each icon for more information!
Tap each icon for more information!
Love the look!
Just got our Cosmo 48″ gas range installed, and I must say, I’m impressed! It looks beautiful, feels solid and definitely has a professional grade touch! My favorite is the lighted knobs, it’s beautiful. This will be getting lots of use over the holidays!
Best 48" gas range/oven
We love our new range. It is gorgeous especially next to do our Cosmo Microwave drawer.
Great cosmo range
The burners are powerful and the griddle is way better than I thought. The best feature is probably the gas convection oven. It does a great job with crispy veggies and French fries
We love our new stove, it can handle big family dinners.The design is nice very easy to set up and use