36" Professional Style Dual Fuel Range
Cook for the whole family with less time and effort. Cosmo’s F965 36 in. Freestanding Single Oven Dual Fuel Range features a 5 sealed gas burner cooktop and a spacious 3.8 cu. ft. electric oven capacity. The sealed gas burners range from 5,000 BTU for precise heat and simmering delicate sauces to a powerful 18,000 BTU triple ring burner to provide high heat for cooking meat and boiling water. The 3.8 cu. ft. True European Convection electric oven has 8 functions, including defrost, pizza, and convection bake modes, to deliver perfectly cooked meals every time. Our gas range features overheating protection and a cool-to-touch oven door handle so you can cook with peace of mind. Thanks to the removable backsplash, this 36 in. dual fuel range can be used for either freestanding or slide-in installations. Trust Cosmo to deliver professional quality and design at factory direct prices.
- Spacious 3.8 cu. ft. capacity with modern professional styling; freestanding single oven dual fuel range stove in premium brushed stainless steel allows you to cook full family dinners all at once; our gas range never limits you on valuable cooking space when time and efficiency matters
- Upgrade your recipes with eight unique oven modes, each configured to deliver the best results time after time: Defrost, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, High Broil, Low Broil, Pizza, and Traditional Bake
- Stylish stainless steel control knobs are easy to operate, and protect from accidental ignition by requiring the user to push the control knob in, then turn and hold it to ignite the range
- Our single oven dual fuel range is designed with safety and security in mind, featuring an oven cavity cooling ventilation system for safe heat dissipation, overheating protection, and a cool-to-touch oven handle
- Dual fuel range comes configured for natural gas, an optional liquid propane conversion kit is available here
- Removable backsplash makes this range suitable for freestanding or slide-in installations
- Electrical requirements: 220/240V, 35A, Includes 4-prong power plug
|Dimensions (HxWxD): 35.75″-37″ x 35.5″ x 23.63″||Number of Cooktop Burners: 5||Oven Cleaning Options: Standard Clean||Cooktop Control Type: Knobs|
|Fuel type: Dual Fuel||Number of Oven Racks: 2||Cooking Process: True European Convection||Oven Control Type: Knobs|
|Installation: Freestanding; Slide-In||Number of Oven Rack Positions: 4||Drawer Type: No Drawer||Control Location: Front Control|
5 Sealed Gas Burners
5 high performing sealed gas burners for all your cooking needs: an 18,000 BTU Triple Ring Burner, a 10,200 BTU Rapid Burner, two 7,500 BTU Semi-Rapid Burners, and a 5,000 BTU Auxiliary Burner, giving you both precision and power for a wide variety of needs. The included wok ring lets you cook tasty and delicious Asian stir fry, is detachable and compliments the solid cast iron grates of this beautiful gas range cooktop.
True European Convection
3.8 cu. ft. capacity electric oven features modes Traditional Bake, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, High Broil, Low Broil, Pizza, Defrost, Light. Broiling uses top oven burner for crispy but tender and juicy meat, baking and roasting uses bottom burner for the sweetest cakes and flavorful roasts. Oven contains 2 racks with 4 positions available.
Heavy Duty Construction
This dual fuel range in premium 18 gauge, 430 grade brushed stainless steel combines modern styling with high performance cooking technology including ergonomic knobs that add to the eye-catching aesthetic of the complete exterior design. Featuring a programmable timer for precise cooking times.
Hover over each icon for more information!
Tap each icon for more information!
Beauty and Function at a Great Price
The range is absolutely beautiful! I love the large oven and that it is a true European convection. The gas cooktop works great and looks amazing. Only challenge that I have is I wish I could further reduce the flame on the burners. This is the reason that I took off one star because it is very difficult to simmer unless the flame is a very very low. I would recommend this range and you absolutely can’t beat the price and value.
Looks great, easy to use.
We love our new cosmo duel fuel range. Works great (except for setting the clock which is challenging). It looks professional and sleek in our new kitchen!
Great stove, great value
Easy to installed, works great. Looks good and didn’t cost me an eye.
A great dual power range. It competes with higher end brands in looks, cooking, and baking. Everyone who comes into the kitchen ask about it. A great purchase.
Beautiful! Looks Amazing! Cooks Amazing!
Quality abounds here.. great looking unit at a decent price! so far so good! What a nice piece!