36" Professional Style Dual Fuel Range
Cosmo Appliances sets a standard for professional style stainless steel dual fuel ranges by providing the speed and power of 5 high-performance gas burners with the convenience and precision of an electric convection oven. The Cosmo F965NF Dual Fuel Range’s 8-function, 3.8 cubic foot electric convection oven has the space to get it all done and the power to get it done fast with Turbo True European Convection. Featuring 5 high-performance gas burners from 18,000 BTU to 5,000 BTU, you can cook at a high heat for boiling, frying and searing, or at a low simmer for the most delicate sauces. A convenient drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing cookware or for proofing baked goods.
- Spacious 3.8 cu. ft. capacity with modern professional styling in premium brushed stainless steel
- 18,000 BTU triple ring burner for high heat searing to cook meat to tender flavorful perfection
- 10,200 BTU rapid burner for medium to high heat cooking and searing fish for a crispy outside and juicy flavor inside
- (x2) 7,500 BTU semi-rapid burners for medium heat, perfect for frying and boiling your favorite dishes
- 5,000 BTU auxiliary burner for low heat and long simmers, perfect for sauces and reductions
- Oven light indicator: twin oven lights for better visibility to monitor your progress
- Convection cooking: precise evenly heated multi-rack cooking for various types of foods
- Stylish stainless steel control knobs are easy to operate
- Oven cavity cooling ventilation system for safe heat dissipation
- Overheating protection and a cool-to-touch oven handle to prevent burns
- Single oven dual fuel range comes standard for natural gas, to convert to liquid propane, purchase an LP conversion kit here
- Removable backsplash makes this range suitable for freestanding or slide-in installations
- Electrical requirements: 220/240V, 35A, Includes 4-prong power plug
|Dimensions (HxWxD): 35.75″-37″ x 35.5″ x 23.625″||Number of Cooktop Burners: 5||Oven Cleaning Options: Standard Clean||Cooktop Control Type: Knobs|
|Fuel type: Dual Fuel||Number of Oven Racks: 2||Cooking Process: True European Convection||Oven Control Type: Knobs|
|Installation: Freestanding; Slide-In||Number of Oven Rack Positions: 4||Drawer Type: Lower Storage Drawer||Control Location: Front Control|
5 High Performing Burners
Featuring a 18,000 BTU triple ring burner for high heat searing, a 10,200 BTU rapid burner for medium to high heat cooking, two 7,500 BTU semi-rapid burners for medium heat and a 5,000 BTU auxiliary burner for low heat and long simmers.
True European Convection
Turbo True European Convection technology uses a fan-assisted circular heating element designed to distribute heat evenly around the oven. A 3100 watt heating element for fast cooking to control heat airflow, eliminating “cold spots”.
Heavy Duty Construction
This range is made of premium 18 gauge, 430 grade brushed stainless steel to combine modern styling with high performance cooking technology– including ergonomic knobs that add to the eye-catching design of the range exterior. Features a programmable timer for precise cooking times.
Hover over each icon for more information!
Tap each icon for more information!
Happy owner of oven that fit in the same spot as old oven. Like the size of oven how much bigger it is from my old oven and the five burners. Love that I have the option to use as regular oven or confection oven.