36" Professional Style Dual Fuel Range
Cosmo Appliances sets a standard for professional style stainless steel dual fuel ranges by providing the speed and power of 5 high-performance gas burners with the convenience and precision of an electric convection oven. The Cosmo F965NF Dual Fuel Range’s 8-function, 3.8 cubic foot electric convection oven has the space to get it all done and the power to get it done fast with Turbo True European Convection. Featuring 5 high-performance gas burners from 18,000 BTU to 5,000 BTU, you can cook at a high heat for boiling, frying and searing, or at a low simmer for the most delicate sauces. A convenient drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing cookware or for proofing baked goods.
- Spacious 3.8 cu. ft. capacity with modern professional styling in premium brushed stainless steel
- 18,000 BTU triple ring burner for high heat searing to cook meat to tender flavorful perfection
- 10,200 BTU rapid burner for medium to high heat cooking and searing fish for a crispy outside and juicy flavor inside
- (x2) 7,500 BTU semi-rapid burners for medium heat, perfect for frying and boiling your favorite dishes
- 5,000 BTU auxiliary burner for low heat and long simmers, perfect for sauces and reductions
- Oven light indicator: twin oven lights for better visibility to monitor your progress
- Convection cooking: precise evenly heated multi-rack cooking for various types of foods
- Stylish stainless steel control knobs are easy to operate
- Oven cavity cooling ventilation system for safe heat dissipation
- Overheating protection and a cool-to-touch oven handle to prevent burns
- Single oven dual fuel range comes standard for natural gas, to convert to liquid propane, purchase an LP conversion kit here
- Removable backsplash makes this range suitable for freestanding or slide-in installations
- Electrical requirements: 220/240V, 35A, Includes 4-prong power plug
- ETL Listed: ETL Listed products demonstrate compliance to North American safety standards published by relevant NRTLs (Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratories)
5 High Performing Burners
Featuring a 18,000 BTU triple ring burner for high heat searing, a 10,200 BTU rapid burner for medium to high heat cooking, two 7,500 BTU semi-rapid burners for medium heat and a 5,000 BTU auxiliary burner for low heat and long simmers.
True European Convection
Turbo True European Convection technology uses a fan-assisted circular heating element designed to distribute heat evenly around the oven. A 3100 watt heating element for fast cooking to control heat airflow, eliminating “cold spots”.
Heavy Duty Construction
This range is made of premium 18 gauge, 430 grade brushed stainless steel to combine modern styling with high performance cooking technology– including ergonomic knobs that add to the eye-catching design of the range exterior. Features a programmable timer for precise cooking times.
Looks great in our new kitchen
Have had no issues with my dual fuel range. Seems to run a little hot. Would like to see the actual temp in the oven not just the setpoint.
Great Cosmo range
I lit was in our new house we purchased and at first I had my doubt but once I used it I love it. Can’t wait for the holidays ♥️
Beautiful and works great
Not only is the Cosmo range beautiful, but it works like a charm! It is pretty easy to clean; love the gas stove top, and am learning to cook with electric for the oven (cooks much faster than I’m used to!) — Convection oven is nice as well. Lots of room for several different dishes if wanting to cook all at the same time (Thanksgiving). So far, it has been a pleasure to cook with and people have remarked how pretty it is!
Cosmo Range Looks Nice
W just got our range today. I have already baked cookies and I love it. The oven is soooo roomy! I also purchased an extended warranty.