36" Professional Style Gas Range
Cosmo’s COS-GRP366 36 in. gas range brings professional styling and quality into your home kitchen. The large 4.5 cu. ft. oven capacity lets you bake for a crowd, and the gas cooktop with 6 sealed Italian-made burners can handle all your pots and pans with ease. The cooktop is equipped with a variety of different burners to suit needs from the largest pots and pans down to the most delicate sauces: 1 x 20,000 BTU, 1 x 15,000 BTU, 1 x 12,000 BTU, 2 x 9,000 BTU and 1 x 6,000 BTU. In the rapid convection oven, a powerful fan circulates air for fast, perfectly cooked meals every time. Six special oven functions give you the precision to create everything from juicy roasts to delicate desserts. Designed for durability, this 36 in. gas range is constructed with industrial, corrosion-resistant 304-grade stainless steel. A removable backsplash means this range is suitable for either freestanding or slide-in installation.
Looking for something that fits a smaller space? Try the COS-GRP304.
- Constructed of corrosion-resistant 304-grade stainless steel, with full metal knobs and a matching stainless steel oven door handle
- Gas cooktop comes equipped with 6 sealed Italian-made burners
- 20,000 BTU burner (x1)
- 15,000 BTU burners (x1)
- 12,000 BTU burner (x1)
- 9,000 BTU burners (x2)
- 6,000 BTU burner (x1)
- Cooktop is equipped with auto re-ignition for added safety
- 4.5 cubic foot oven features a fan designed to distribute heat evenly around the food and eliminate cold spots in the oven cavity
- Our ranges are designed with safety in mind, featuring an oven cavity cooling ventilation system for safe heat dissipation, overheating protection, and a cool-to-touch oven handle to prevent burns
- Large oven window and oven light combines for easy monitoring of food and better overall visibility
- Removable backsplash allows this range to be used in either freestanding or slide-in installation
- Freestanding gas range stove with oven comes configured standard for natural gas, a conversion kit is required to use this range with Liquid Propane, available here
- 1-year limited parts and labor warranty means you can trust our single oven gas range to perform worry-free for years to come
- Electrical requirements: 120V/60Hz, 8.73A, 3-Prong Plug
- ETL Listed: ETL Listed products demonstrate compliance to North American safety standards published by relevant NRTLs (Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratories)
|Dimensions (HxWxD): 36-39.8″ x 36″ x 27.75″||Number of Cooktop Burners: 6||Oven Cleaning Options: Standard Clean||Cooktop Control Type: Knobs|
|Fuel type: Gas||Number of Oven Racks: 2||Cooking Process: Fan-Assisted Convection||Oven Control Type: Knob|
|Installation: Freestanding; Slide-In||Number of Oven Rack Positions: 5||Drawer Type: No Drawer||Control Location: Front Control|
6 Italian-Made Burners
6 high performing, sealed Italian-made gas burners for all your cooking needs: a 20,000 BTU Burner, 15,000 BTU Burner, 12,000 BTU Burner, two 9,000 BTU Burners and a 6,000 BTU Burner. Cook from a high heat to speed up preparation with a fast boil or sear, or adjust to gentler heat to melt chocolate or simmer delicate sauces like an expert.
Rapid Convection Oven
Rapid Convection for fast cooking and even heating using a powerful fan to circulate air for perfect and evenly cooked meals. Six special oven functions ensures you have the juiciest roasts to the sweetest desserts: Bake, Convection Bake, Broil, Convection Roast, Convection Defrost, Convection Dehydrate
Heavy Duty Construction
Our gas range is constructed of premium 304-grade stainless steel that easily wipes clean. Heavy-duty metal knobs and a matching stainless steel door handle complete the professional look.
Hover over each icon for more information!
Tap each icon for more information!
Replaced an 2 yr old electric LG stove that came with the house and quit working, unit was only 3 yrs old. Had plumber install gas line. Beautiful oven, still adjusting to temperature settings and how it bakes. Cook top is amazing. Only drawbacks: No indicator or chime to let you know when oven has preheated to your selected set temperature. Also, no clear line on knob to indicate what temp oven has been set at. The knobs are a bit hard to see temperature gauge lines, have to bend down and get real close to set desired temperature.
It looks great
I like the large oven
Love the large oven
This range was a replacement for a very old, very small commercial stove. It has been such an upgrade. Love the large oven with light, love the convection oven, the attachment to slow cook items is also very helpful.