36" Professional Style Gas Range
Cosmo’s COS-GRP366 36 in. Gas Range brings professional styling and quality into your home kitchen. The large 4.5 cu. ft. oven capacity lets you bake for a crowd, and the gas cooktop with 6 sealed Italian-made burners can handle all your pots and pans with ease. The cooktop is equipped with a variety of different burners to suit needs from the largest pots and pans down to the most delicate sauces: 1 x 18,000 BTU, 2 x 12,500 BTU, 2 x 10,000 BTU and 1 x 4,500 BTU. In the rapid convection oven, powerful dual fans circulate air for fast, perfectly cooked meals every time. Four special oven functions give you the precision to create everything from juicy roasts to delicate desserts. Designed for durability, this 36 in. gas range is constructed with industrial, corrosion resistant 304 grade stainless steel. A removable backsplash means this range is suitable for either freestanding or slide-in installation.
Looking for something that fits a smaller space? Try the COS-GRP304.
- Professionally styled gas range constructed of corrosion resistant 304 grade stainless steel, with full metal nickel finished knobs, and stainless steel oven door handle
- Black porcelain gas cooktop comes equipped with 6 sealed Italian-made burners that give you the precision and control to cook from a low simmer for sauces, to high heat for boiling and frying
- 4.5 cubic foot oven features a dual fan assisted heating element designed to distribute heat evenly around the food and eliminate cold spots in the oven cavity, food cooks more evenly in less time and at a lower temperature than a standard oven
- Our ranges are designed with safety in mind, featuring an oven cavity cooling ventilation system for safe heat dissipation, overheating protection, and a cool-to-touch oven handle to prevent burns
- Large oven window and 2 oven lights combine for easy monitoring of food and better overall visibility
- Removable back splash allows this range to be used in either freestanding or slide-in installation
- Freestanding gas range stove with oven comes configured standard for natural gas, a conversion kit is required to use this range with Liquid Propane, available here
- Electrical requirements: 120V/60Hz, 5A, 3-Prong Plug
|Dimensions (HxWxD): 35.8″-37.4″ x 35.8″ x 27.50″||Number of Cooktop Burners: 6||Oven Cleaning Options: Standard Clean||Cooktop Control Type: Knobs|
|Fuel type: Gas||Number of Oven Racks: 2||Cooking Process: Fan-Assisted Convection||Oven Control Type: Knobs|
|Installation: Freestanding; Slide-In||Number of Oven Rack Positions: 5||Drawer Type: No Drawer||Control Location: Front Control|
6 Italian-Made Burners
6 high performing, sealed Italian-made gas burners for all your cooking needs: an 18,000 BTU Triple Ring Burner, two 12,500 BTU Rapid Burners, two 10,000 BTU Semi-Rapid Burners and a 4,500 BTU Auxiliary Burner. Cook from a high heat to speed up preparation with a fast boil or sear, or adjust to gentler heat to melt chocolate or simmer delicate sauces like an expert.
Rapid Convection Oven
Rapid Convection for fast cooking and even heating using powerful dual fans circulate air for perfect and evenly cooked meals. Four special oven functions ensures you have the juiciest roasts to the sweetest desserts: Bake, Convection Bake, Broil, Convection Broil.
Heavy Duty Construction
Our gas range is constructed of corrosion-resistant 304-grade stainless steel, with a fingerprint and smudge resistant finish that easily wipes clean. Heavy-duty metal knobs in a nickel finish and a matching stainless steel door handle complete the professional look.
Hover over each icon for more information!
Tap each icon for more information!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.