48" Professional Style Gas Range
Discover a new world of cooking with Cosmo’s luxurious and powerful double oven gas range. The 48 in. range features 8 sealed Italian-made burners to handle all your pots and pans with ease. A large 3.5 cu. ft. main oven lets you bake for a crowd, with a convection fan designed to distribute heat more evenly to eliminate cold spots. A secondary 2 cu. ft. oven equipped with standard bake allows you to cook multiple courses at once, saving valuable time in the kitchen. Six special oven functions give you the precision to create everything from juicy roasts to delicate desserts. Designed for durability, this 48 in. gas range is constructed with industrial, corrosion-resistant 304-grade stainless steel. A removable backsplash means this range is suitable for either freestanding or slide-in installation.
Looking for something that fits a smaller space? Try the COS-GRP304.
- Professionally styled gas range constructed of corrosion-resistant 304-grade stainless steel, with full metal knobs and a matching stainless steel oven door handle
- Gas cooktop comes equipped with 8 sealed Italian-made burners and griddle attachment, offering precision and control to cook a variety of dishes
- Cooktop is equipped with auto reignition for added safety
- 3.5 cu. ft. main oven features a fan designed to distribute heat evenly around the food and eliminate cold spots in the oven cavity, food cooks more evenly in less time and at a lower temperature
- 2 cu. ft. secondary oven with standard bake allows for more cooking possibilities
- Ranges are designed with safety in mind, featuring an oven cavity cooling ventilation system for safe heat dissipation, overheating protection, and a cool-to-touch oven handle to prevent burns
- Large oven windows and oven lights combine for easy monitoring of food and better overall visibility
- Removable backsplash allows this range to be used in either freestanding or slide-in installation
- Freestanding gas range stove with oven comes configured standard for natural gas, an optional liquid propane conversion kit can be purchased from the manufacturer
- Smaller 36 in. range is also available
- 1-year limited parts and labor warranty means you can trust our double oven gas range to perform worry-free for years to come
- Electrical requirements: 120V/60Hz, 8.73A
- ETL Listed: ETL Listed products demonstrate compliance to North American safety standards published by relevant NRTLs (Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratories)
|Dimensions (HxWxD): 36″-39.8″ x 48″ x 27.50″||Number of Cooktop Burners: 8||Oven Cleaning Options: Standard Clean||Cooktop Control Type: Knobs|
|Fuel type: Gas||Number of Oven Racks: 4||Cooking Process: Fan-Assisted Convection (Main Oven)||Oven Control Type: Knobs|
|Installation: Freestanding; Slide-In||Number of Oven Rack Positions: 5||Drawer Type: No Drawer||Control Location: Front Control|
8 Italian-Made Burners
8 high performing, sealed Italian-made gas burners for all your cooking needs: two 20,000 BTU Burners, two 12,000 BTU Burners, two 9,000 BTU Burners and two 6,000 BTU Burners. Cook from a high heat to speed up preparation with a fast boil or sear, or adjust to gentler heat to melt chocolate or simmer delicate sauces like an expert.
3.5 cu. ft. Convection Oven
Convection for fast cooking in the main oven and standard bake in the secondary oven. Six oven functions ensures you have the juiciest roasts to the sweetest desserts: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Defrost, Convection Dehydrate.
Heavy Duty Construction
Our gas range is constructed of corrosion-resistant 304-grade stainless steel, with a fingerprint and smudge resistant finish that easily wipes clean. Heavy-duty metal knobs and a matching stainless steel door handle complete the professional look.
Hover over each icon for more information!
Tap each icon for more information!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.