48" Stainless Steel Under Cabinet Range Hood with Remote and Digital Touch Controls
Cosmo’s COS-QS48 is the perfect choice for larger kitchens. At 48 inches, this under cabinet range hood is wide enough to handle large ranges with several burners. Housed in premium brushed stainless steel with seamless corners, this under cabinet range hood withstands high temperatures while maintaining a slim space-saving profile. A pair of high performance motors create 500 CFM of suction for incredible airflow and airborne grease removal. A sleek touchscreen with back-lit LCD operates the 4-speed fan, bright white energy efficient LEDs and auto-shut off timer. For added convenience, this under cabinet range hood includes a remote that lets you operate the range no matter where you are in the kitchen. Includes a 3-prong 120V power cord for easy installation.
- Under cabinet range hood designed with premium brushed stainless steel and easy clean surface; uses 430 grade 18 gauge stainless steel
- Pro style industrial design with seamless corners for under cabinet mounting, fits under an existing kitchen cabinet
- High performance dual motors produce 500 CFM suction for efficient airflow, our under cabinet range hood will handle multiple burners, pots and pans with ease
- Noise level as low as 40 dB on lowest fan speed with rigid ducting (sold separately) under optimal conditions; range hood comes with flexible ducting for convenient installation
- Touchscreen with backlit display for visibility, both timer functionality and fan speeds for high, medium and low can be selected with just a tap of a finger
- Super bright high lumen energy-saving LED lights are mounted under the range hood to illuminate your cooktop
- Cosmo ARC FLOW permanent filters are constructed of high quality stainless steel to effectively capture grease and cooking odors and keep the air clean. Our ARC FLOW permanent filters are dishwasher-safe and extremely durable
- 7.5 in. round duct exhaust opening
- Includes wireless remote control for convenience
- 3-prong 120V power cord included for easy installation
- Range hood can be converted to ductless/recirculating operation with purchase of Carbon Filter Kit CFK5-JL
- ETL Listed: ETL Listed products demonstrate compliance to North American safety standards published by relevant NRTLs (Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratories)
|Dimensions (HxWxD): 10″ x 47.25″ x 22″||Air Movement: 500 CFM||Control Type: Digital Touch Controls||Lighting Type: LED|
|Cutout Dimension: 48″||Filter Type Washable Stainless Steel Baffle Filters||Material: Stainless Steel||Voltage: 120V/60Hz|
|Installation: Under Cabinet||Vent Style: Ducted/Ductless||Noise Level: As Low As 40 dB||Ductless Filter Kit: CFK5-JL|
500 CFM of suction rids the kitchen of harmful pollutants, odors and grease with ease. Cosmo ARC-FLOW Permanent Filters are constructed of high quality stainless steel to effectively capture grease and cooking odors and keep the air clean. Can be converted to ductless operation with optional purchase of the charcoal filter kit (Part # CFK5-JL).
Soft Touch Digital Controls
Easy-to-use digital soft-touch controls with back-lit display operate the fan and lights in sleek stainless steel that integrates seamlessly with the range hood design. 4 fan speeds adjust to your needs; choose from high, medium and low suction to suit a variety of foods and cooking.
Energy Efficient Lighting
With three LED lights, you can rest assured this is an energy saving solution to lighting up your cooking area with style. Mounted directly below the range hood, cook and see better in the dark.
Hover over each icon for more information!
Tap each icon for more information!
Easily cleanable removable sliding panel grates
A perfect fit for an IKEA kitchen. Easily cleanable panels!! And no need for any other undercabinet lighting!
Such power and all enclosed in a sleek and attractive package! Surprisingly quite to have 2 extraction fans! I will probably never need to go above level 1 of the 4 available on the fan since it’s so powerful!
The largest and most quite system I owned.
Level of noise is amazing for such a powerful Hood system. I was venting in now I am venting outside thru an installed kitchen vent.