30" Under Cabinet Stainless Steel Range Hood with Push Button Controls
Made with professional styling, Cosmo’s UC30 under cabinet range hood has a modern and minimalist design. 3 fan speeds, up to 380 CFM, is available at your fingertips for high-powered kitchen ventilation. Energy efficient LEDs can be enabled with the simple push-button controls. Clean up is a breeze with easily removable, permanent, dishwasher-safe stainless steel filters. A 120V 3-prong power cord is included for easy installation. Cosmo appliances put professional quality in your home for factory direct prices.
- Ultra-quiet design with under cabinet range hood mounting
- Easy electronic push button controls
- 3 fan speeds to adjust to your needs: choose from high, medium and low suction to suit a variety of foods and cooking
- 380 CFM airflow capacity provides quiet 65 dB noise level, under cabinet range hood with low noise design is made to be unobtrusive
- Two bright white LED lights help illuminate the cooktop surface for added visibility
- Cosmo ARC FLOW permanent filters are constructed of high quality stainless steel to effectively capture grease and cooking odors and keep the air clean. Our ARC FLOW permanent filters are dishwasher-safe and extremely durable.
- 3-year limited warranty, trust our under cabinet range hood will provide years of trouble-free use
- Range hood exhaust is 6 in. round duct, a backdraft damper is included to prevent air from coming back inside
- Under cabinet range hood is made of premium 430 grade stainless steel, 20-Gauge thickness
- 3-prong 120-Volt power cord included for easy installation
- Convertible to ductless operation with Carbon Filter Kit Part CFK1-TM (available here)
- ETL Listed: ETL Listed products demonstrate compliance to North American safety standards published by relevant NRTLs (Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratories)
|Dimensions (HxWxD): 9.75″ x 29.5″ x 20.5″||Air Movement: 380 CFM||Control Type: Push-Button Panel||Lighting Type: LED|
|Cutout Dimension: 30″||Filter Type 2 Washable Stainless Steel Baffle Filters||Material: Stainless Steel||Voltage: 120V/60Hz|
|Installation: Under Cabinet||Vent Style: Ducted/Ductless||Noise Level: 65 dB Max||Ductless Filter Kit: CFK1-TM|
380 CFM of suction rids the kitchen of harmful pollutants, odors and grease with ease, with a 65dB max noise level. Cosmo ARC-FLOW Permanent Filters are constructed of high quality stainless steel to effectively capture grease and cooking odors and keep the air clean. Can be converted to ductless operation with optional purchase of the charcoal filter kit (Part # CFK1-TM).
Push Button Controls
Push button controls operate the fan and lights in sleek stainless steel that integrates seamlessly with the range hood design. 3 fan speeds adjust to your needs: choose from high, medium and low suction to suit a variety of foods and cooking.
Energy Efficient Lighting
With the included 2W LED lighting, you can rest assured this is an energy saving solution to lighting up your cooking area with style. Mounted directly below the range hood, cook and see better in the dark.
Hover over each icon for more information!
Tap each icon for more information!
Is installed works well and constructed well. Happy with product, easy to install.
Clean lines, simple and effective operations
I bought this hood at Home Depot, and have been very happy with it’s operation. The stainless steel design fits well in my kitchen and the hood has performed well exhausting the air from my gas cooktop
I bought this from home depot and it works really well. It was easy to instal. It fits really well into my kitchen. I like the modern design
Love My Hood
I absolutely love my new oven hood. It was extremely easy to install and looks great with all of my stainless steel appliances. The filters are easy to remove and keep clean, and the lights are LED which I love. Very pleased with this purchase.
Exactly the look I was going for!
Well built, looks great, moves a ton of air! What sold me is the professional look of the machine washable grates. I’m installing ducted, but if you don’t have that ability, just realize that it will need to exhaust into your upper cabinet. Also, the lights are very much on the daylight spectrum vs warm. My only disappointment was that the “warm” aftermarket lights they sell separately still aren’t as warm as my 3500k under cabinet lights. Still, looks great though and is built well.