30" Under Cabinet Stainless Steel Range Hood with Digital Touch Controls
Give your kitchen a professional look with Cosmo’s UMC30 brushed stainless steel range hood. Featuring a sleek touchscreen and backlit display, you can control your fan speed, turn on the energy efficient LED lights, or enable the timer with just a few taps. Our range hood is efficient and unobtrusive, moving 380 CFM of air, and dishwasher-safe, permanent stainless steel filters make clean-up a breeze. The UMC30 comes with a 120V 3 prong power cord included for ease of installation. Cosmo Appliances are designed to give you professional luxury at factory direct prices.
- Ultra-quiet range hood mounts underneath your kitchen cabinets
- Easy-to-use digital soft-touch controls with backlit display built-in to the under cabinet range hood
- 3 fan speeds to adjust to your needs, choose from high, medium and low suction to suit a variety of foods and cooking
- 380 CFM airflow capacity provides efficient performance
- Noise level as low as 45 dB on lowest fan speed with rigid ducting (sold separately) under optimal conditions; range hood comes with flexible ducting for convenient installation
- 2 high efficiency LED lights illuminate the cooktop surface with bright white light
- Cosmo ARC-FLOW permanent filters are constructed of high quality stainless steel to effectively capture grease and cooking odors and keep the air clean. Our ARC-FLOW permanent filters are dishwasher-safe and extremely durable.
- Auto shut-off timer for multi-tasking and removal of lingering odors
- 6 in. round duct exhaust opening with included backdraft damper to prevent air from coming back inside
- Under cabinet range hood is made of premium 430 grade stainless steel, 20-Gauge thickness
- 120V 3-prong power cord included for ease of installation
- Convertible to ductless operation with Carbon Filter Kit Part CFK1-TM (available here)
- ETL Listed: ETL Listed products demonstrate compliance to North American safety standards published by relevant NRTLs (Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratories)
380 CFM of suction rids the kitchen of harmful pollutants, odors and grease with ease. Cosmo ARC-FLOW Permanent Filters are constructed of high quality stainless steel to effectively capture grease and cooking odors and keep the air clean.
Soft Touch Digital Controls
Easy to use touch control panel with backlit display includes a digital clock, 3-speed fan controls and an auto shut off timer at the touch of a finger. 3 fan speeds to adjust to your needs, choose from high, medium and low suction to suit a variety of foods and cooking.
Energy Efficient Lighting
Includes two sleek, 2-Watt LED lights to help illuminate the cooktop surface for added visibility at night with energy saving efficiency; illuminate the cooktop surface with bright white light.
30 inch hood
Great product and works awesome. Was shipped adequately and received the good in perfect condition. It is efficient at removing odors from the house. It also looks modern and gives our kitchen a nice little update.
Nice quiet range hood
We replaced a 17-year-old microwave fan combo with this unit. Installation was ok. Unit looks and works great. We had to use rigid ducting to keep the noise level down. Very satisfied with our purchase.
Purchased the UMC 30
I have an outdated kitchen and wish I could remodel. Our old hood fan worked but looked awful. I was extremely surprised to see how this one beautiful brushless stainless steel piece made my whole kitchen look classy I love the LED lights and how it removes the odor of bacon so quickly. I actually started cooking more since this one thing no longer makes me feel depressed. This is an honest review.
Little things make a huge difference!
This was part of a major kitchen remodel we did. After a good deal of research and shopping around, this became the UMC30 became the one and only option for us. In terms of size and being friendly to our existing ventilation system (there are building codes here that affect CFM, it was exactly what we needed and a brand with an excellent reputation. The controls and settings made sense and the unit did a great job of pulling steam, oil vapor and most odors up and out of our cooktop. One thing I didn’t notice until it was installed was the slight tilt to the undersurface. This extended the range of the exhaust fan to the very front of our cooktop without having to jut out too far. It’s little design features with a big impact that really impresses me.
Stainless steel 36" undercabinet
Received, installed without issue. Wife likes it. Seems to be well made.