24" Professional Style Gas Range
Cosmo’s COS-EPGR244 24 in. gas range brings professional styling and quality into your home kitchen at a compact size. The spacious 3.7 cu. ft. oven capacity lets you bake any dish while the gas cooktop with 4 sealed burners can handle all your pots and pans with ease. The cooktop is equipped with a variety of different burners to suit needs from the largest pots and pans down to the most delicate sauces: 18,000 BTU, 12,000 BTU, 9,000 BTU, and 3,500 BTU. In the convection oven, a powerful fan circulates air for fast, perfectly cooked meals every time. Our special oven functions give you the precision to create everything from juicy roasts to delicate desserts. Designed for durability, this 24 in. gas range is constructed with industrial, corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
Looking for something that fits a larger space? Try the COS-EPGR304.
- Professionally styled gas range constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, with bright mirror-finished knobs and a matching stainless steel oven door handle add a professional touch
- Black porcelain gas cooktop comes equipped with 4 sealed burners that give you the precision and control to cook from a low simmer for sauces, to high heat for boiling and frying
- Equipped with 4 Burners: 18,000 BTU, 12,000 BTU, 9,000 BTU and 3,500 BTU
- Spacious 3.7 cu. ft. oven features a convection fan designed to distribute heat evenly around the food and eliminate cold spots in the oven cavity, food cooks more evenly in less time and at a lower temperature than a standard oven
- Our ranges are designed with safety in mind, featuring an oven cavity cooling ventilation system for safe heat dissipation, overheating protection, triple-thick oven glass and a cool-to-touch oven handle to prevent burns
- Large oven window and oven light for easy monitoring of food and better overall visibility
- Includes black porcelain drip pan for added convenience
- Freestanding gas range stove with oven comes configured standard for natural gas; an optional liquid propane conversion kit can be purchased from the manufacturer
- A 1-year limited parts and labor warranty means you can trust our single oven gas range to perform worry-free for years to come
|Dimensions (HxWxD): 35.6-36.8″ x 23.8″ x 27.6″||Number of Cooktop Burners: 4||Oven Cleaning Options: Standard Clean||Cooktop Control Type: Knobs|
|Fuel type: Gas||Number of Oven Racks: 2||Cooking Process: Fan-Assisted Convection||Oven Control Type: Knobs|
|Installation: Freestanding; Slide-In||Number of Oven Rack Positions: 5||Electrical: 120V/60Hz||Control Location: Front Control|
4 Sealed Burners
Black porcelain gas cooktop comes equipped with 4 sealed burners for all your cooking needs: an 18,000 BTU Burner, 12,000 BTU Burner, 9,000 BTU Burner, and 3,500 BTU Burner. Cook from a high heat for boiling, frying or searing to a low simmer for the most delicate sauces.
3.7 cu. ft. Convection Oven
This spacious 3.7 cu. ft. capacity convection oven features fast cooking and even heating using a powerful fan to circulate air for perfect and evenly cooked meals.
Heavy Duty Construction
Professionally styled gas range constructed of corrosion resistant stainless steel, with bright mirror finished knobs, and a matching stainless steel oven door handle. Large oven window and oven light combines for easy monitoring of food and better overall visibility.
Hover over each icon for more information!
Tap each icon for more information!
Classic and modern
I love this stove! It’s classy and modern, a total upgrade for my kitchen. It took months of research and reviews. Then had to wait for the range to be available from being on back order. Not only does it look good it performs professionally. The stove top is the correct configuration and the oven works as it should. I’m happy with this purchase.
It looks nice and I’m hoping it works great. We are waiting for the LP conversion kit. I have high hopes it will heat to temperature and that the broiler works well. The current insignia we have has no broiler and no thermostat.