Make a fun and visually appealing snack with this accordion potato recipe. The secret is all in the cuts. Use a pair of skewers to ensure you don’t cut through the potato slice all the way. Afterwards you just season and air fry. Prepare this for a weekend snack or a game day along with other snacks.
- Italian Seasoning
- Chop a thick slice of potato and lay down 2 skewers to prevent cutting through the whole way
- Slice down vertical slits on one side
- Flip and repeat but with a diagonal cut
- Butter or add mayonnaise and sprinkle with Italian seasoning
- Air fry at 360F for 15 minutes on each side or until golden and crispy
- Serve and enjoy!