Try something new with these air fried mango fries. All you need is some flour, cinnamon and of course mangoes. You can substitute the cinnamon with tajin if you prefer a more spicy snack. These can be quickly prepared in an air fryer in as little as 15 minutes. Serve these as an appetizer to tonight’s dinner or a snack to enjoy for a weekend night in.
- Cinnamon or Tajin
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Peel and slice mango into fry-sized bites
- Coat fries in a bowl of flour
- Spray cooking spray on the air fryer pan. Load the fries.
- Cook at 350°F for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Flip as needed
- Sprinkle with cinnamon or tajin