Dessert made easy with the help of an air fryer. Try these delicious and sweet strawberry cream cheese empanadas with little to no mess. Substitute the strawberry with your favorite jam as desired.
- 1 pack of empanada discs
- 1 tbsp. strawberry jam (or any jam flavor)
- 1 tbsp. cream cheese
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Add the cream cheese and jam to half of the empanada disc. Spread evenly.
- Fold over and seal the edges with a fork. Egg wash the edges (optional).
- Coat air fryer pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook at 325 degrees F for 8 minutes.