We’ve got another delicious chicken recipe for you, this time with Sun Chips! You can enjoy all the flavor from the chips in this customizable bread crumb. Just add garlic, salt and pepper to your liking. Feel free to swap out the Sun Chips for any other flavor available. It’s a simple and creative way to make the perfect lunch time meal.
- Sun Chips
- Cream Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Italian Seasoning
- Spread cream cheese, mozzarella and Italian seasoning onto the buns
- Air fry for 4 to 5 minutes
- Crush Sun Chips in a bag with garlic, salt and pepper to taste
- Dip the chicken in egg wash, flour, egg wash again and then in the chip crumbs
- Air fry at 375°F for 5 minutes on each side.
- Assemble the sandwich and enjoy!