Try this air fried taquito recipe for tonight’s dinner! The surprisingly easy dish only requires four ingredients that you most likely already have! If you have a smaller air fryer you can cut the taquitos in half to accommodate for the basket.
- Chicken breast
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Shred chicken breast into bowl
- Add mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Mix together
- Warm tortilla in air fryer
- Roll mix into the tortilla. Cut in half if air fryer is smaller
- Spray air fryer pan and taquito with cooking spray and load into air fryer
- Cook at 350 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes.