Enjoy a quick snack with your air fryer. Chips are left crispy and crunchy thanks to the heated air circulation. You can enjoy these chips with your favorite seasoning as you toss it in the air fryer. No more runs to the store for a bag of chips!
- Russet potato
- Olive oil spray
- Seasonings (optional)
- Slice the potato into thin slices. (use a mandoline for even slices)
- Soak the slices in water for 20 minutes to remove the starch. Rinse and repeat.
- Coat pan and chips with olive oil.
- Cook at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes. Shake the basket every 5 minutes.
- Season and shake the chips with your favorite seasoning.