Alaska, a land of rugged beauty and unparalleled seafood, is home to the world-famous Alaskan King Crab. In this recipe, we showcase the succulent sweetness of the crab meat by steaming the legs to perfection and serving them with a rich garlic butter sauce. Join us as we take you on a culinary adventure to the Last Frontier with this exquisite dish that will leave your taste buds craving for more.
- 2 lbs Alaskan King Crab legs
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Fill a large pot with a few inches of water and bring it to a boil.
- Place a steamer basket inside the pot and carefully arrange the Alaskan King Crab legs in a single layer.
- Cover the pot and steam the crab legs for about 8-10 minutes, or until the meat is tender and cooked through.
- While the crab legs are steaming, melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic to the melted butter and sauté until fragrant and golden brown.
- Stir in the lemon juice and chopped parsley. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Remove the steamed crab legs from the pot and transfer them to a serving platter.
- Pour the garlic butter sauce over the crab legs, ensuring they are well coated.
- Serve the Alaskan King Crab Legs with Garlic Butter hot, accompanied by lemon wedges for a bright citrusy twist.
- Get ready to savor the decadent flavors of Alaska as you crack open the crab legs and dip the succulent meat into the luscious garlic butter sauce.