If you’re looking for a delicious and easy-to-make seafood recipe, this Creamy Garlic Shrimp dish is perfect for you! This recipe features succulent shrimp cooked to perfection in a creamy garlic sauce that will leave your taste buds wanting more. Whether you’re a seafood lover or just looking to switch up your dinner menu, this recipe is sure to impress.
- 1 pound of shrimp
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Peel and devein the shrimp, then season with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and sauté the garlic until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook until pink, about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the heavy cream and parmesan cheese, stirring until the cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Add the cooked shrimp back to the skillet and stir to coat them in the creamy garlic sauce.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot.