Looking to satisfy that sweet tooth? Use your Air Fryer to prepare these delicious fried snickers bites. The flaky grands pair perfectly with the Snickers bar inside. It’s a quick snack the whole family will love.
- Snickers bar
- Pillsbury grands or Crescent dough
- Non-stick spray
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Cut the Snickers bar in small pieces about ½ inch each.
- Place each piece inside the dough. Use dough amount as desired.
- Roll the dough to completely wrap around each piece of Snickers.
- Coat the air fryer pan with non-stick spray.
- Set the air fryer to 350 degrees F and cook for 8 minutes.
- Serve with powdered sugar as desired.