Take your deviled eggs to the next flavor with extra spiciness. These Hot Cheeto Deviled Eggs are surprisingly easy to make and only require a few ingredients. They’re great for a weekend appetizer to your main course. Minimize the mess by using an air fryer instead. You can have everything ready in just a few minutes.
- Hot Cheetos
- Fill the basket with some water and air fry the eggs for 15 mins at 280°F
- Peel and split the egg in half, then remove the yolk
- Mix the yolk with mayonnaise and crushed Hot Cheetos
- Coat the egg whites in oil, flour, then oil again and crust with the Hot Cheeto dust
- Air fry at 375°F for 5 minutes
- Stuff with the yolk mix and dust with more Hot Cheetos
- Serve and enjoy!