Prepare cookies with just a bowl and a fork. They’re flourless, gluten free and easily accessible for new bakers. The cookies come out crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside. Enjoy a balance of sweetness, chocolate chips and rich peanut butter taste. Try using a no-stir natural peanut butter that is minimally processed for the best results.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 14 mins
Total time: 24 mins
Servings: 30 servings
Yield: 30 cookies
- 2 cups (480g) peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (201g) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (213g) brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon (6 grams) salt
- 1 teaspoon (4.8g) baking soda
- 2 cups (320g) chocolate chips
- Preheat oven and line baking sheets: Preheat your oven to 375° F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix cookie dough: Combine peanut butter, eggs, sugar, salt, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine with a fork until the mixture is uniform in texture. There should be no sugar visible, and the eggs should be fully incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips using a rubber spatula.
- Shape cookie dough: Use a spoon to scoop about two tablespoons of dough out onto your hand. Roll the dough into a ball and flatten slightly.
Place about 15 cookies on each lined baking sheet, leaving one inch of space around each cookie. They will spread significantly while baking.
- Bake and cool cookies: Bake until cookies have cracked, about 13-15 minutes.
- Cool and store cookies: Let them cool on the cookie sheet for five minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Store the baked and cooled cookies in a tightly sealed container at room temperature.
Source: Simply Recipes