Prepare these for tomorrow’s breakfast! All you need is some basic ingredients commonly found in your pantry. The cheese is the secret ingredient, making the French toast into a grilled cheese combo! Serve these solo or along your other breakfast favorites like bacon and eggs.
- 2 Tbsps. Milk
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- Brioche Bread
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Mozzarella cheese
- Mix milk, vanilla and eggs in a bowl
- Coat one side of 2 pieces of bread with mix and then sprinkle cinnamon
- Spray cooking spray on the air fryer pan. Load the bread.
- Cook at 340°F for 7-8 minutes
- Coat the other side. Then sandwich the toasted pieces with mozzarella cheese.
- Air fry again at 340°F for 7-8 minutes