The healthier alternative to regular burgers. Salmon is packed with Omega-3s and Vitamin B making it a great burger. This recipe is as simple as it gets, with everything prepared right in an air fryer. The patties are shaped to perfectly fit on bread toast, layered with mayo and garlic salt with Italian seasoning. Feel free to add all the condiments you’d like. This recipe calls for traditional lettuce and tomato.
- 1/2 cup Panko
- 1 Tbsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tspn. Garlic Salt
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Onions
- 2 Cups Salmon
- Lettuce (optional)
- Tomato (optional)
- In a bowl mix the panko, Italian seasoning, garlic salt, egg, onions and salmon
- Form into patties and air fry at 390°F for 8 minutes
- Add mayo to both sides of bread, sprinkle with garlic salt and add dash of Italian seasoning
- Air fry at 350°F for 3 minutes on each side
- Assemble the burger with your favorite condiments such as lettuce or tomato
- Serve and enjoy!