No need to run to the store to make this quick and easy snack! These air fried uncrustables can be prepared in about 10 minutes. Use a small cup to cut out the center of the bread for the perfect shape.
- 2 slices of Brioche bread
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter
- 1 tbsp of jelly
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Add the peanut butter and jelly in the middle of each bread. Leave room on the edges.
- Combine slices and use a small cup to press on one side of the sandwich
- Flip and repeat to cut out the center until the crust comes off
- Spray each side with cooking oil
- Cook at 340 degrees F for 5 minutes. Flip and cook for 5 more minutes.