Try something new with this air fried graham cracker cinnamon french toast. Prepare a delicious breakfast meal in under 10 minutes. Be sure to top with your choice of syrup or cream cheese frosting.
- Brioche Bread
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- Graham Crackers
- Brown Sugar
- Cream cheese frosting
- Cut brioche bread into strips about ½” each.
- Mix milk, vanilla and eggs in a bowl.
- Crush graham crackers, cinnamon and brown sugar for coating
- Dip bread strips in egg mix and then coat with cinnamon mix
- Cook at 340°F for 7-8 minutes
- Top with syrup or cream cheese frosting