With summer right around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about refreshing drinks to keep you cool. Homemade lemonade is the perfect way to quench your thirst on a hot day. This recipe is easy to make and tastes so much better than anything you can buy at the store.
- 6-8 large lemons
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 cups water
- Cut the lemons in half and squeeze the juice into a pitcher.
- Add the sugar to the pitcher and stir until it dissolves.
- Pour the water into the pitcher and stir well.
- Add ice to the pitcher and stir again.
- Taste the lemonade and adjust the sweetness or tartness to your liking by adding more sugar or lemon juice.