Are you ready for a pizza that will blow your mind? Try out this outrageously unique recipe for Fried Pickle Pizza! This recipe is perfect for those who want to try something new and exciting. Get ready for a flavor explosion that you won’t forget!
- 1 pre-made pizza crust
- 1/2 cup of ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup of diced pickles
- 1/4 cup of sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup of diced red onion
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup of crushed tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Place the pizza crust on a baking sheet.
- Brush the crust with olive oil.
- Spread the ranch dressing evenly over the crust.
- Sprinkle the diced pickles, black olives, and red onion over the crust.
- Add the shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the vegetables.
- Sprinkle the crushed tortilla chips over the cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro.
- Slice and serve hot.