Cooking a delicious meal doesn’t have to be complicated! This one-pan lemon garlic chicken recipe is perfect for those who want a simple and flavorful dish without too much fuss. With just a few ingredients and one pan, you can have a satisfying dinner that’s sure to impress.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Place the chicken breasts in a large baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, minced garlic, and dried oregano.
- Drizzle the olive oil mixture over the chicken, making sure to coat each piece evenly.
- Place the lemon slices on top of the chicken.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the center.
- Garnish with fresh parsley before serving.
This one-pan lemon garlic chicken recipe is an easy and delicious meal that anyone can make. With just a few simple ingredients and one pan, you can have a flavorful dinner that’s sure to please. Plus, the lemon and garlic add a fresh and bright flavor that’s perfect for any time of year. Give this recipe a try and see how simple and tasty cooking can be!