If you’re looking for a quick and delicious meal that’s packed with flavor, this Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus recipe is the perfect choice. With just a few simple ingredients and a single pan, you can have a satisfying dinner on the table in no time.
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add the asparagus to the pan and cook for 5-7 minutes, until it begins to soften.
- Add the shrimp to the pan and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes, until they turn pink and are cooked through.
- Pour the lemon juice over the shrimp and asparagus, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the shrimp and asparagus hot, garnished with fresh lemon wedges.