Make a new French toast with Lucky Charms! It’s easy to make with just a few ingredients. You’ll want to separate the marshmallows from the regular cereal to use in different layers. It goes perfectly with the blueberry cream cheese and cinnamon. You can enjoy this treat for a weekend breakfast or a late night craving.
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- Vanilla Extract
- Lucky Charms
- Blueberry Cream Cheese
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla extract
- Pour out the Lucky Charms and pick out the marshmallows
- Coat your bread in the egg mix and cover both sides with the cereal
- Air fry at 375°F for 3 minutes on each side
- Add a layer of cream cheese and Lucky Charms marshmallows between the French toast slices
- Top with another layer of cream cheese and marshmallows
- Serve and enjoy!