Try this delicious pork stir fry recipe! Packed with bold flavors and fresh veggies, this dish is sure to satisfy your taste buds and leave you feeling full and happy. It’s a perfect way to switch up your usual dinner routine and try something new.
- 1 lb pork loin, sliced into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, cornstarch, salt, and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat and add the vegetable oil.
- Add the pork strips to the skillet and cook until browned on all sides, about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove the pork from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the sliced bell peppers and onion to the skillet and stir fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic and stir fry for an additional minute.
- Return the pork to the skillet and add the sauce mixture. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes until the sauce thickens and coats the pork and vegetables.
- Serve hot over rice or noodles.