Are you in the mood for something with a little spice and a lot of flavor? Look no further than this delicious Eastern-inspired curry recipe. Bursting with warm and aromatic spices, this dish is sure to satisfy any craving for bold and delicious flavors. Serve it over rice or with your favorite flatbread for a truly satisfying meal.
- 1 lb boneless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh cilantro, chopped, for garnish
- In a large skillet, heat some oil over medium heat. Add the chicken pieces and cook until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add the onion, garlic, and ginger to the skillet and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the curry powder, cumin, turmeric, and cayenne pepper. Cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Pour in the diced tomatoes, chicken broth, and coconut milk. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Season the curry with salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot over rice or with your favorite flatbread. Garnish with fresh cilantro.