Looking to mix up how you prepare avocados? Fry them in an air fryer instead! This recipe leaves the avocados delicious and flavorful with minimal effort needed. Pair these with your favorite dipping sauce as a side dish along with your dinner.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup panko mix
- 1/4 cup flour
- 4 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Chop an avocado into fry size sticks
- In a bowl mix the eggs. In another bowl mix the Panko mix, flour and Italian seasoning
- Dip the avocado into the egg wash and then coat with the mix
- Coat pan and fries with olive oil spray
- Cook at 350°F for 8 minutes. Flip, spray and cook for another 5 minutes.