An already simple snack made easier with the help of an air fryer. Use your cheese of choice on a Brioche or French bread for a delicious treat. The mix of seasoning with butter adds the finishing touch.
- Brioche or French bread
- Italian seasoning
- Garlic salt
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Butter one side of each slice of bread
- In a bowl mix 3/4th Italian seasoning and 1/4th garlic salt
- Coat each buttered side of bread with mixed seasonings and then spray with cooking spray
- Add cheese of choice on the plain side of the bread
- Spray air fryer pan with cooking spray
- Load and bake at 370 degrees F for 4 minutes. Flip and cook for 4 more minutes.