Short on time for a quick snack? Prepare this air fried spiral potato! It combines all the classic seasonings you’d expect for a potato but in a unique presentation. The air fryer crisps the outside perfectly while baking the inside. Serve these potatoes on their own or as a side dish to your dinner.
- 1 tsp. Cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. Garlic Salt
- 1 tbsp. Italian Seasoning
- 2 tbsp. Panko Mix
- Butter or Oil
- Italian Seasoning
- Stick a skewer through the potato and cut in a spiral shape
- Mix the cornstarch, garlic salt, Italian seasoning and panko mix
- Butter or oil the potato and cover with the seasoning
- Air fry at 300°F for 25 mins. Crisp at 400°F for 5 mins.