Looking for a quick and easy snack for your air fryer? Try these delicious sweet potato french fries. Be sure to mix in cinnamon and brown sugar for an extra level of sweetness.
- Large sweet potato
- Brown sugar
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Frosting (optional)
- Peel and chop up a large sweet potato
- Place in a bowl and add cooking spray
- Add brown sugar and mix well. Add cinnamon and repeat.
- Place fries in air fryer basket in a single layer for even cooking.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes. Shake every 5 minutes.
- Optional: drizzle frosting of your choice