Get ready for a mind-blowing taste experience with this outrageous recipe for a Cheesy Bacon S’mores Sandwich! You heard it right – this recipe combines the goodness of gooey melted cheese, crispy bacon, and sweet, chocolatey marshmallows, all nestled between two slices of buttery toasted bread. This sandwich is perfect for those times when you’re craving something indulgent and delicious. And the best part? It’s super easy to make!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese
- 4 slices of crispy bacon
- 4 large marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Preheat a skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Place two slices of bread, buttered side down, onto the skillet or griddle.
- Place one slice of cheddar cheese on each slice of bread.
- Add two slices of crispy bacon on top of the cheese on each slice of bread.
- Toast the marshmallows over a flame until golden brown.
- Place one toasted marshmallow on top of the bacon on each slice of bread.
- Top each sandwich with the remaining slices of bread, buttered side up.
- Cook the sandwiches on each side until golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!