Looking for a satisfying and tasty dinner idea that’s easy to make? Look no further than this Cheesy Chicken Casserole recipe! Packed with flavorful chicken, tender noodles, and plenty of gooey cheese, this dish is sure to become a favorite in your household. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover chicken you may have on hand. Keep reading for the full recipe.
- 2 cups of cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 cups of cooked egg noodles
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the shredded chicken, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, chicken broth, milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
- Add the cooked egg noodles to the mixture and stir until everything is well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese over the top of the mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Enjoy your delicious Cheesy Chicken Casserole!
Note: You can also add some chopped vegetables like broccoli or bell peppers to the casserole for some extra nutrition and flavor.