This one-pot creamy garlic mushroom pasta recipe is a simple and satisfying dish that can be whipped up in no time. With just a few ingredients, you can make a delicious and flavorful pasta dish that’s perfect for a quick weeknight dinner.
- 8 oz. spaghetti
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Parmesan cheese, for garnish
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, then drain and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add minced garlic and sliced mushrooms, and cook until mushrooms are browned and tender.
- Pour in chicken broth and heavy cream, then bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 10-15 minutes, until sauce has thickened.
- Add cooked spaghetti to the saucepan and toss to coat evenly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot, garnished with grated Parmesan cheese.
This creamy garlic mushroom pasta recipe is a delicious and easy dish that’s perfect for busy weeknights. With just a few ingredients and one pot, you can create a flavorful and satisfying pasta dish that’s sure to please. So next time you’re in the mood for something quick and tasty, give this recipe a try!