A classic and easy recipe for a perfect on the go lunch. This recipe calls for cooked chicken to make a more filling meal. Use bigger tortillas as they’re easier to wrap and don’t overfill or it’ll be harder to roll up.
Prep time: 20 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Servings: 4 servings
Yield: 4 wraps
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/3 cup Caesar dressing
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup croutons
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 4 large (10-inch) flour tortillas
- Make the salad: In a large bowl, add the chicken, lettuce, Caesar dressing, Parmesan cheese, and croutons. Toss until everything is evenly coated in the dressing. Taste and season with salt and black pepper, if needed.
- Wrap the salad: Place a tortilla flat on a cutting board or clean work surface. Add a quarter of the salad in the center of the tortilla. Fold the left and right edges in towards the center, then tuck the side closest to you up and roll it tightly. Secure it with a toothpick, if you’d like. You could also keep the wrap seam side-down so that it doesn’t unroll. Assemble the remaining 3 wraps just like this.
- Serve: Cut the wraps in half or serve them whole. The chicken Caesar wraps can be wrapped in plastic wrap, parchment paper, or foil, and refrigerated for up to 2 days.
Source: Simply Recipes