This recipe is a healthier and tastier alternative to fried chicken tenders, and it’s perfect for kids who love crispy and flavorful chicken.
- 1 pound of chicken tenderloins
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray it with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, mix together the flour, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- In another shallow dish, beat the eggs.
- In a third shallow dish, add the breadcrumbs.
- Dip each chicken tenderloin into the flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
- Next, dip the chicken into the beaten eggs.
- Finally, dip the chicken into the breadcrumbs, pressing the crumbs onto the chicken to coat it well.
- Place the coated chicken on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the chicken in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until it’s golden brown and cooked through.
- Use a spatula to remove the chicken tenders from the baking sheet and transfer them to a plate.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious Oven-Baked Chicken Tenders!