This quick recipe is a must for a delicious and sweet snack. A simple take on a classic treat. Surprise your family with just three ingredients. Recipe courtesy of Envy Apples.
- 3 apples
- Crushed pecans
- Caramel dip
- Using melon ball scoop, carve out round apple pieces by starting at skin and rotating inward.
- Insert one toothpick into each apple piece.
- Place crushed pecans in a small bowl.
- Roll round apple pieces in caramel dip then crushed pecans.
- Place coated apple bites on a serving tray and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Source: Envy Apples