A mouthwatering seafood delight that will enchant gourmet palates. This sensational dish is a celebration of succulent shrimp bathed in a rich and velvety garlic butter sauce that leaves you craving more. Each shrimp is infused with a symphony of flavors, from the aromatic garlic and earthy herbs to the creamy goodness of butter and a splash of tangy lemon. With its elegant simplicity, this Creamy Garlic Butter Shrimp promises to elevate any dining experience, whether you’re hosting a special occasion or treating yourself to a gourmet feast. Delight in the savory charm of seafood indulgence with our easy-to-follow Creamy Garlic Butter Shrimp recipe.
- 500 grams large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (adjust to your preferred level of spiciness)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chicken or seafood broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Cooked white rice or pasta, for serving
- In a large skillet or pan, melt the unsalted butter over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic to the skillet and sauté for about 1 minute until it becomes fragrant.
- Toss in the red pepper flakes and stir to infuse the garlic butter with a hint of spiciness.
- Carefully add the peeled and deveined shrimp to the skillet, arranging them in a single layer.
- Cook the shrimp for about 2-3 minutes on each side until they turn pink and slightly curled. Avoid overcooking to keep them tender and juicy.
- Pour in the fresh lemon juice and chicken or seafood broth, allowing the shrimp to absorb the tangy flavors.
- Reduce the heat to low, and slowly stir in the heavy cream. Simmer the sauce gently for 2-3 minutes until it thickens and coats the back of a spoon.
- Season the Creamy Garlic Butter Shrimp with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle chopped fresh parsley over the shrimp for a burst of color and herbaceous aroma.
- Serve the Irresistible Creamy Garlic Butter Shrimp over a bed of cooked white rice or pasta to soak up the luscious sauce.