Salmon is a great source of protein, especially for younger kids. If you’re struggling to get children to enjoy salmon or you’re just looking for a new way to prepare delicious nuggets, try out this recipe. It’s a quick and easy way to turn salmon into a delicious yet healthy meal. Pair these with some potato wedges or your favorite dipping sauce.
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tspn. Garlic Salt
- 1 Tspn. Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup Panko Mix
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic
- 1 Tspn. Red Pepper
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a bowl mix the egg, garlic salt and Italian seasoning
- In another bowl mix the panko mix, garlic and red pepper
- Cut the salmon into small nugget-sized pieces. Coat in the egg mix then in the bread mix. Repeat if you’d like a thicker coating
- Oil pan and air fry the nuggets at 400°F for 4 minutes on each side
- Serve and enjoy!